Total : 5 results found
- Karim Khan takes over as ICC prosecutor
- On Wednesday June 16, Fatou Bensouda is moving after 17 years in the two top jobs at the office of the prosecutor of the International…
- Can the French Church "repair" its crimes?
- IN CAMERA | Episode 4 > Will the Church in France "pay" for its crimes? And what can it do to "repair" them? These are…
- Gambia: spotlight on the extraordinary work of the Truth Commission
- IN CAMERA | Episode 3 > In Gambia, the Truth, Reconciliation and Reparations Commission (TRRC) is doing an extraordinary job of investigating and bringing to…
- Election of Karim Khan - what battles await the third prosecutor of the International Criminal Court?
- IN CAMERA | Episode 2 > British lawyer Karim Khan, on Friday 12 February, has finally won the hotly contested seat of third prosecutor of…
- Koblenz, the first Syrian state crimes trial in Europe
- IN CAMERA | Episode 1 Koblenz, central Germany. This is the first state torture trial for Syria. This is also the first episode of Justice…
ICC - 15 June 2021
Truth Commissions - 17 January 2022
Truth Commissions - 8 April 2021
ICC - 13 February 2021
National tribunals - 14 December 2020