Total : 4 results found
- Is it time to wrap up the Khmer Rouge tribunal?
- The Cambodian government has stated its position clearly: no more trials before the Extraordinary Chambers in the Courts of Cambodia. International and national co-investigative judges…
- Khmer Rouge leaders found guilty of genocide
- Nuon Chea and Khieu Samphan, the last two remaining leaders of Cambodia’s Khmer rouge regime, were found guilty of genocide against either the Cham people…
- ATTACKS ON THE PRESS: ARE INTERNATIONAL PROTECTIONS FOR JOURNALISTS ADEQUATE?
- The execution of James Foley by ISIS militants last year received international headlines and highlighted the risks run by journalists, especially freelancers, reporting from war…
- 11.02.09 – RWANDA/ GACACA – GENOCIDE-ACCUSED HUMAN RIGHTS ACTIVIST GETS LEGAL AID FOR HIS RE-TRIAL
- Kigali, 11 February 2009 (FH) – The human rights activist and Rwandan playwright François-Xavier Byuma is assisted for his trial in revision in his district…
National tribunals - 3 December 2018
National tribunals - 16 November 2018
Opinion - 19 August 2015
Hirondelle News - 11 February 2009