JusticeInfo.net content may be republished or broadcast free of charge, with the exception of AFP dispatches and images.
We encourage sharing of our content, provided the following conditions are respected:
- Full or partial reproduction of JusticeInfo.net content in the written and electronic media is authorized, provided the source JusticeInfo.net is mentioned clearly.
- Content used by other Internet sites or services must include an active URL link to the home page of JusticeInfo (http://www.justiceinfo.net/) or another page on the JusticeInfo.net website.
- Editing and adapting this content is only permitted with express authorization from the Editor in Chief of JusticeInfo.net
- This content may not be used for any commercial purposes.
Copyrighted content appearing on the JusticeInfo.net website, notably AFP dispatches and images, may not be re-used without the express permission of the copyright holders.
We invite you to participate in JusticeInfo.net. We want it to be interactive – and your contributions count! However transitional justice is a sensitive subject, so please be careful and follow the following basic rules:
1. Identify yourself
Please give your name or pseudonym, the town and country where you are located.
2. Express yourself politely
If you cannot say it politely, then it cannot be published here. Verbal attacks on individuals and abusive comparisons will also not be accepted.
3. Watch your language
Please do not use jargon or slang, which may not be understood. Please be explicit. We also ask that you express yourself only in the languages of JusticeInfo.net, i.e. English and French.
4. Keep to the point
Your comments should concern only articles published on the site.
5. Don’t start a private conversation here
Because it is extremely annoying for other readers. Do it somewhere else, if you have to!
6. Respect other people’s privacy
You may not give anyone’s telephone number or any other information that could identify them without their consent.
7. Respect the law
Illegal activities in any form are prohibited on this site, as elsewhere, including if you use a pseudonym. Illegal activities include: non-authorized copying of software, photos and images; harassment; fraud; illegal trafficking; defamation; any form of discrimination, including ethnic, racial or sexual discrimination. We will also remove any content that is defamatory, injurious to others, obscene, pornographic, racist, xenophobic or revisionist (e.g. denying established facts and legal rulings on genocide and serious crimes). Hate speech or incitement to violence will not be tolerated.
JusticeInfo.net reserves the right to withdraw any comment or contribution that goes against existing laws and decent behaviour. JusticeInfo.net may suspend a user account at any time without formal notice.